International Program Design & Management
Julie works with organizations and teams to achieve program quality, identify goals and align their missions through:
- Monitoring and Evaluation. Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) program design and management. For a sample study design and technical report, click here.
- Knowledge Management and Learning. Development and implementation of Capacity, Learning and Adapating (CLA) activities and programs across multiple sectors.
- Program Administration from start-up to close-out, including policy development and guidance on best practices through connection to learning communities throughout implementation to ensure a high level of program quality.
With over fifteen years in the field, working in over twenty countries around the world, Julie has worked with a wide array of partners.
Additional services include:
- Establish and Cultivate Partnerships across social justice, environmental health, indigenous communities, and educational institutions with local, national and international players based on mutually identified goals and activities.
- Proposal and Project Design, Writing and Editing for non-profit and U.S. government contractors developing grant applications or responding to Requests for Applications (RFAs) or Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
Areas of expertise inlcude: Knowledge Management, Transformational Learning, Monitoring & Evaluation, Training, Capacity Building, Humanitarian Relief, Emergency Response, and Building Resiliancy.
Julie's International Development bio
A highly qualified senior manager with over 20 years of professional experience in senior-level management positions in support of community-based education and training programming in fast-paced and post-conflict environments in more than twenty countries in Africa, Eastern Europe, and the Asia.
PhD Candidate, Integral Health, California Institute for Human Science
Master of Arts, Education and Human Development, George Washington University
Bachelor of Science, Communications/Public Relations, St. Cloud State University
LANGUAGES: English (native), French (fluent)